Your job is to show businesses how much easier their lives would be if they put Compliance and Data Privacy on autopilot with TrueVault.
With over 540% percent growth in the last 12 months, we want to scale this to the next level.
We are seeking an Account Executive from our New York office to join our team. Remote is also an option for rockstar candidates.
Here's what this looks like on a day-to-day basis:
- Find new prospects through a fully baked and vetted GTM strategy.
- Run sales demos with new prospects.
- Manage prospects during their entire sales process.
- Upsell current clients on new features.
- Travel to industry trade shows and events.
Data privacy is now one of the most important considerations for businesses. With state-level consumer privacy laws coming out every few months, navigating this evolving landscape is becoming unmanageable for companies.
TrueVault builds software that helps businesses comply with consumer data privacy laws. We believe if companies have access to products that make getting and staying compliant simple, straightforward, and streamlined, respecting consumers' data privacy becomes the sensible default for businesses. And we all benefit from that!
- Experience 2-4 years of quota carrying, and SaaS closing experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- SDR experience is a must. Experience in generating prospects and leads creatively, leveraging various channels and techniques.
- Ability to thrive in an early-stage startup. We’re looking for a candidate who excels in unpredictable environments.
- Previous startup experience. Ideally, at a pre-series B startup.
- You are coachable. Willing to learn and you know that you “don’t know what you don’t know.”
- Experience/background in Data Privacy or worked for a Data Privacy Company.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Competitive pay and equity.
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it).
- 100% sponsored Health, dental, and vision insurance.
What will you get out of this job:
Work directly with the Head of Sales who has successfully built two sales orgs.
- A company that is dedicated to mentorship, training, investment, and your career growth.
- You will be part of a rapidly growing team, and experience the excitement of working in a startup where each action makes an exponential difference.
- You will be working in one of the hottest / fastest-growing industries in the software space - Data Privacy
- You will work with some of the smartest and most passionate people solving some of the most unique and complex challenges in today’s world where Data is now the most valuable commodity.
If you are excited about the role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
TrueVault provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.